Tuesday 11 September 2012

2nd Birthday Card

Can't believe my gorgeous granddaughter, Lillie- Rose is going to be two years old this week.  On special request I have been asked to tone down this years card as last year's expanding fairy card wouldn't fit on the shelf haha! 
Decided to to go with Whimsy Stamps Elizabeth Bell's lovely design "Chloe" (available on the website). Such lovely stamps to work with - very deeply etched and allready cushoin foam mounted.   Chose to colour with my Promarkers using muted greens and browns and picking up a little pink out on the flowers on the stamp.  I came accross a co-ordinating papers in my crafty stash which I edged in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 
I picked up more of that pink with some paper flowers, added some ribbons, Spellbinder corners and some faux stitching - eh voila!  unfortunately, still struggling with my camera and not the clearest image - on my to do list... promise

No comments:

Post a Comment