Sunday 11 November 2012

Fizzy Moon Hearts & Flowers Frame


Finally got to play around with the adorable Fizzy Moon range over the last couple of days - such a cutie! 
Had a pine frame tucked away in my crafty stash for a while, this was given a light dusting of pink paint (not sure you can see this too well on the image).  The inside of the frame I then covered with the polka dot paper  out of the Dovecraft Back to Basics III paper range.
I used just three of the  generous six layers of  one of the decoupaged images from the "Hearts and Flowers" decoupage and paper pad.  The image was then  encrusted in some pleated laced doilies edged with spun sugar distress ink.
The flowers are also from the  Dovecraft Back to Basics III range perfectly complimenting the papers and our Fizzy Moon bear.

My first attempt at a decorated frame and must say I am doing the happy dance at the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment