Wednesday 10 April 2013

Childhood Memories



Been a very busy time lately - we have been asked to supply a range of handcrafted cards for a local new store in Keighley, Lavender Fields Emporium - A lovely new venture belonging to Christine and John Young which includes a gorgeous vintage tea room and sells local handcrafted goods as well as a vintage sweet counter ..... my idea of perfection all round!  It is great to have local business dedicated to showcasing the work of local talented crafters and we wish them every success for the future! 

I will try and showcase as many of the cards I have created lately as soon as possible - they have all been photographed .... I just have to find the time to write the blog amd upload! - I know "same old, same old" I hear you mutter.  I do feel that I am finally finding that slippery work and hobby balance - a stressful year but coming out of the other side tentatively smiling.

For today's card I have chosen to use one of the Childhood Memories toppers from Craftstyle which we have recently added to our website - such a dreamy range - there is a lovely range of co-ordinating cards which work really well with the toppers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment