Thursday 11 April 2013

Rustic Charm



No cardmaking for me this evening, Thursday evenings I have my granddaughter for tea whilst her mummy works her twilight shift at a barbers shop in our local town.  At 2 years old Lillie-Rose loves to help me craft but at the moment we will probably stick to the less stressful activity of making pictures out of foam pieces - must say she is already picking up a designer's eye ... or maybe I'm just biased.

So, it being Thursday I thought I would showcase a card I made yesterday from Craftstyle Products "Rustic Charm" designer range - I simply love the colours they have used here - so rich and opulent.
So pleased with it that I took it down to add to my range on sale down at Lavender Fields Emporium - hope if you are local to Keighley you get chance to visit - you can sit and have tea and cake in very good company and see some of their great vintage and craft lines on sale there and get to pick up a quarter of old fashioned sweets to take home!

No comments:

Post a Comment